Filtering blue green algae blooms on the open waters of Lake Okeechobee
One Omega 10 and two Omega 8’s
– The open water body of Lake Okeechobee, has the same principal of ocean currents flows
– These pushing edges and rotating gysers can be used to remove blue green algae in the vertical columns of water.
Just like commercial fishing find tuna and swordfish on open oceans, were they would fish the edges of pushing fronts.
Difference for blue green algae, would be to filter(fish) the gysers, that holds high vertical columns of suspended blue green algae
– Surface Blue Green Algae, would use floating barriers, down wind to direct and funnel in the surface streaks of alage into the entrance of the Omegas.
– One Omega 10 filters in the blue green algae, via it’s floating barriers.
– The two Omega 8’s the use centrifugal force to skim and collect dence vertical drafts of blue green algae.
– Boats then pump out the vertical volume draft of blue green algae and bring them to the shore to be processed.
– The blue green algae can then be processed, and it’s toxic BMAA toxins can be fed to slowly to bacterai that neutralize and make it’s toxins harmless.
– Bacteria that are resistant to radioactive waste and extreme acids, might be able to speed up the neutralizing of the BMAA toxins, before they are fed to bacteria that can break up the toxic BMAA toxins and make them harmless.